Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Loveable

Creating a loveable character is harder then I thought. They may sound good by themselves but then encoporate that into a story and sometimes it gets lost in translation I guess. :-( grrrrrrrr Things I have learnt due to self scruntity 1. Someone who lives inside their head and not in reality is interesting but interacting with people becomes disjointed and stilted. This can become a rut as you impress this inside my head persona on other characters. 2. Using quirks and ways of speech from people in my reality makes me feel slightly evil :-) 3. Even if your concentration is moving onto bed/biscuits/tv/people if you have a story thread like a scene/twist KEEP writing  because you will forget in the next 10 minutes and lose it basically almost forever.... this is really hard to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment