Sunday, December 20, 2009

Life from the window

I view life from the window
It's all very nice
I have never felt my fingers and toes
Freeze like ice
I'm always very comfy
Padded posture slumpy
Never felt the starlight wind upon my cheeks
Never stood outside while sunlight sneaks
Up and down the sky
Sun has never damaged my skin
Moss was never felt underfoot
Mud never in the toes
Grass has never tickled my nose
Rain never poured upon my head
Down no hill I have ever sled
Snowflakes melting on my eyelashes
No oh No surprise
Life from the window is all very nice

Good idea to give context? Here we go. Wrote this while looking out the window very cold and windy[brrrr] I felt really lazy though and remembered all the good things aboout being outside. Ta daa! You have a poem

No comments:

Post a Comment